Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy 2013!

So it has been a while. A long while since I posted. Well, I have just been busy.  Like busy in all directions. Here is what has mostly kept me from posting here lately:

blog design portal

I switched over my Blogger eCourse to a Blogspot Design Learning Portal. For $30 you gain unlimited access to the website, which has all the tutorials and downloads from the eCourse, access to forums to ask me questions and get help on your blog design, as well as the opportunity to network with the other bloggers signed up. So if you have been wanting to learn to design your own Blogspot blog, you should check this out! I promise the tutorials are super easy to follow, and afterwards you will never need a blog designer again.

I have also been busy shooting people:

outdoor 3 bw web

01 web

IMG_7303-3 IMG_7370-2

IMG_8115 web

The photography business seems to be taking off. Right now we are working on getting my studio up and going. It has been fun and exciting.

So that is what has been taking up most of my time.

How has your 2013 started?

No comments:

Post a Comment